Currently an in-network provider for the following: America’s PPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Blue Plus, Behavioral Healthcare Providers, Health Partners, Managed Health Network, Minnesota Health Care Programs/Medicaid, Medicare, Medica, Preferred One, South Country Health Alliance, UCare, & United Health Care. For other insurances, services may be provided as an out of network provider based on your specific insurance guidelines. Please contact your insurance to determine coverage.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check with your coverage carefully by asking the following questions.
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Do I have a copay?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Will my insurance company reimburse for out of network providers?
If not using insurance a discount is only provided for payment at time of service.
Cash, check, and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment and have not cancelled in advance, you may be required to pay the full cost of the session.